Our range of Aqueous Cleaner concentrates are clear to slightly hazy, pale straw to amber liquids.
The products are typically supplied in 25 litre drums, 200 litre drums and 1,000 litre IBC’s.
The products are safe, effective and will solve any VOC problems associated with solvent cleaners and are frequently used for cleaning critical or specialised parts within the optical lens, automotive and aerospace industries.
■ Product data and typical properties
Odour: slight odour of surfactants/detergents
pH (10% solution): 11.2 (approximately)
Flash Point: none
Appearance: Pale straw, clear to slightly hazy amber liquid.
Specific Gravity (25°C): 1.17-1.19
pH (25°C, neat): 11.65-11.90
- No ozone depleting potential
- No VOCs
- Not hazardous
- Low toxicity, no glycol ethers
- Low foaming
- Low BOD/COD values
- Not flammable
- Low odour
- Mainly inorganic chemistry
- environmentally friendly
- no VOC permits required
- no special safety or storage conditions
- worker safety
- suitable for spray and immersion washing
- easy disposal, simple effluent treatment
- safe in all cleaning equipment
- user friendly
- simple effluent treatment
1000 litre Intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), 200 and 25 litre polyethylene drums
For handling information please consult the documentation