Our range of Aqueous Cleaner concentrates are clear to slightly hazy, pale straw to amber liquids.
The products are typically supplied in 25 litre drums, 200 litre drums and 1,000 litre IBC’s.
The products are safe, effective and will solve any VOC problems associated with solvent cleaners and are frequently used for cleaning critical or specialised parts within the optical lens, automotive and aerospace industries.
■ Product data and typical properties
Odour: slight odour of surfactants/detergents
pH (10% solution): 11.2 (approximately)
Flash Point: none
Surface Tension: 29 dynes/cm
Viscosity: <100 cps
Appearance: Pale straw to amber, clear to slightly hazy liquid.
Specific Gravity (25°C): 1.08-1.13
pH (25°C, neat): 11.60-12.05
- Corrosion inhibited
- Low percentage usage
- Unique formulation
- No ozone depleting potential
- No VOCs
- Low odour
- Not hazardous
- Low toxicity, no glycol ethers
- Low foaming
- Low BOD/COD values
- Not flammable
- meets above test requirements, safe on variety of metals
- cost effective
- superior cleaning results
- environmentally friendly
- no VOC permits required
- user friendly
- no special safety or storage conditions
- worker safety
- suitable for high pressure spray washing
- easy disposal, simple effluent treatment
- safe in all cleaning equipment
1000 litre Intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), 200 and 25 litre polyethylene drums.