COVID-19 POLICY STATEMENT
ESSECO UK LIMITED
In accordance with our Health and Safety Policy Statement and under the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 Esseco UK Ltd has identified and complied with the UK government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 Esseco UK has:
- Carried out COVID-19 risk assessments in line with HSE guidance, consulted with safety representatives and shared the output of these risk assessments with staff.
- Issued guidance on handwashing and provided hand sanitiser throughout the workplace. Esseco UK Ltd has implemented cleaning and disinfection schedules and provided the necessary equipment and cleaning chemicals.
- Taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home, provided them with the necessary equipment and implemented programs to monitor their physical and mental wellbeing.
- Implemented 2m social distancing throughout the workplace and provided visual aids such as signage and floor tape. Esseco UK Ltd has eliminated the sharing of equipment wherever possible.
- Done everything practical to manage transmission risk where people cannot maintain 2m social distancing by eliminating non-essential tasks or implementing additional control measures.
12th June 2020
Review date: 11th September 2020