COVID-19 POLICY STATEMENT
ESSECO UK LIMITED
In accordance with our Health and Safety Policy Statement and under the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 Esseco UK Ltd has identified and complied with the UK government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 Esseco UK has:
- Carried out COVID-19 risk assessments in line with HSE guidance, consulted with safety representatives and shared the output of these risk assessments with staff.
- Issued guidance on handwashing and provided hand sanitiser throughout the workplace. Esseco UK Ltd has implemented cleaning and disinfection schedules and provided the necessary equipment and cleaning chemicals.
- Worked with employees to determine if they can successfully work from home and has provided them with the necessary equipment and implemented programs to monitor their physical and mental wellbeing when doing so.
- Retained 2m social distancing throughout the workplace and provided visual aids such as signage and floor tape. Esseco UK Ltd has eliminated the sharing of equipment wherever possible.
- Done everything practical to manage transmission risk where people cannot maintain 2m social distancing by eliminating non-essential tasks or implementing additional control measures.
26th March 2021
Review date: 26th June 2021