Our range of Aqueous Cleaner concentrates are clear to slightly hazy, pale straw to amber liquids.
The products are typically supplied in 25 litre drums, 200 litre drums and 1,000 litre IBC’s.
The products are safe, effective and will solve any VOC problems associated with solvent cleaners and are frequently used for cleaning critical or specialised parts within the optical lens, automotive and aerospace industries.
■ Product data and typical properties
Odour: slight odour of surfactants/detergents
pH (10% solution): 11.2 (approximately)
Flash Point: none
Surface Tension: 27 dynes/cm
Viscosity: <100 cps
BOD: 7350 mg/l
COD: 225,000 mg/l
FOG: 22,200 mg/l
Appearance: Pale straw to amber, clear to slightly hazy liquid.
Specific Gravity (25°C): 1.03-1.07
pH (25°C, neat): 11.5-12.0
- Corrosion inhibited
- Unique formulation
- No ozone depleting potential
- No VOCs
- Not hazardous
- Low toxicity, no glycol ethers
- Low foaming
- Low BOD/COD values
- Not flammable
- Meets aerospace test requirements
- Safe on variety of metals and plastics
- Superior cleaning results
- Environmentally friendly
- No VOC permits required
- No special safety or storage conditions
- Worker safety
- Suitable for spray and immersion washing
- Easy disposal, simple effluent treatment
- Safe in all cleaning equipment
1000 litre Intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), 200 and 25 litre polyethylene drums.